cats signals cat language feel well house cat – cat – does she feel well with me?
Even if the signs are actually quite clear, I would like to summarize it briefly. That’s what my cat does when she’s comfortable with me!
Recognition signs and body language – cats signals cat language feel good
- Purr when she’s lying with you
- snuggle up, e.g. come crawling under the blanket
- Sleeping on my stomach at night
- dear Gemaue – that is a very deep “määäauh” or also a short “Bäck”, if she jumps to you
- in contrast to the more moaning “nobody plays with me” mieee
- Jumps on my hump and her little head presses into my hair
- she also likes to lick her ears – I don’t like that very much now 🙂