Cost of a cat to purchase accessories feed veterinarian.
Acquisition I got my cat “for free” from the animal shelter. I only had to pay the vaccination fees of 30 € and gave a small donation to the shelter. At some animal shelters you pay between 50 – 100 €. It is important that you clarify that the animal is already castrated / sterilized. Otherwise there will be an additional charge of ~ 100 €! My cat was already sterilized.
- Cat litter box 20 €, 2 x cat tree, each approx. 20 €. Later, trees as high as the ceiling will be added. These cost about 60 €.
- Fressnapf, 3 pieces, ca 3 € / piece.
- Cat grass – 1 € the pack and malt paste, about 5 euros. That makes about 2 € per month.
I have wet food bowls every day. Per serving, 30 cents. That’s about 10 € a month of wet food.
There’s also Orijen. This costs € 30 in a 2.5 kilo pack. lasts about 3 – 4 months!
Makes about 20 € feed costs per month
Veterinarian / Vaccination
Vaccinate once a year. Costs about 50-60 €. I also have the cat checked out – nose, eyes, teeth, stomach. It doesn’t cost the world.
I’ll have my cat vaccinated against everything except rabies – she stays inside.
- Cat disease,
- Cat cold,
But also remember that a kitten can get sick. An Op can cost several hundred € at once, so you should put 20 € on your side every month.
Costs between 8 and 10 Euro per night. After that you should deworm the cat as a precaution. There are also worms that can and that are transferred from comrade to comrade!
For ~ 50 € per month you took good care of the cat and put something on the side! This is the amount you should expect. I think it’s worth it.
I have gained a lot of quality of life with my kittens.
- Applaws - absolut hochwertiges Futter - ohne Getreide und giftige Zusatzstoffe!!! bei Amazon kaufen
- Orijen Katzenfutter ohne Getreide bei Amazon kaufen